TLC Whole Life Puppy Food provides holistic, biologically beneficial nutrition to support your puppy’s growth and development.
Made with wholesome ingredients and super foods including farm-fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables along with probiotic cultures and powerful antioxidants. TLC delivers the ultimate balance of quality meats, animal fats, vitamins and minerals to mirror your puppy’s natural diet. Our recipe includes DHA/EPA rich salmon oil for cognitive and heart health, and balanced calcium & phosphorus levels for correct skeletal development.
- Meat First – Ancestral Diet
- Fresh, Whole Natural Ingredients
- Ingredients and Food Naturally Preserved
- Probiotics (Beneficial Bacteria) and Prebiotics
- Protection Against Diabetes & Obesity
- Healthier, Shinier Coat
- Protection Against Allergies
- No By-Products, Corn, Wheat, Fillers
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
They make small, frequent batches to insure that you get the freshest food possible. The TLC food that you get delivered to your door is FRESH. Some store-bought pet food could be anywhere from 6 months to a year old.
Contains NO by-products, NO corn or corn gluten, NO wheat or wheat gluten, NO dairy, NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
With quality ingredients working synergistically with one another, you can be certain that you’re providing the very best for your companion animal.
Key Features Of TLC
Meat First Formula – New Zealand Lamb, Fresh Chicken & Atlantic Salmon
With New Zealand Lamb, Fresh Chicken and Omega-3 rich Atlantic Salmon, providing essential amino acids, digestibility and palatability.
Includes the TLC Whole Life Puppy Herbal Pack™
An exclusive all natural, antioxidant-rich blend of herbs, fruits and vegetables to promote healthy digestion and help protect against disease and inflammation.
Probiotics & Prebiotics – Whole Life Intestinal Health
Probiotics are dietary supplements containing beneficial bacteria, intended to help your puppy achieve a naturally occurring balance of bacteria, thus promoting digestive health. TLC Whole Life Puppy Food includes four varieties of probiotics.
Prebiotics are dietary supplements that the provide nutrients for the Probiotic beneficial bacteria. TLC Puppy contains Chicory Root Extract to provide ideal nutrition for the beneficial bacteria found in TLC.
A Solid Start On Whole Life Nutrition
TLC Whole Life Puppy is formulated to give your puppy an easy transition to TLC Whole Life Dog Food. TLC Puppy is the beginning of your puppy’s life-long nutrition.
Healthier, Shinier Coat
TLC Puppy has the top ingredients for skin and coat health, including the best animal fats, omega-3 rich salmon oil and the Herbal pack of essential natural nutrients.
Protection Against Allergies
TLC Whole Life Puppy does not contain any of the more common allergens such as corn, soy beans, wheat or beef. TLC is specially formulated to provide an allergy-free diet for your puppy.
No By-Products, Corn, Wheat, Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Colors
TLC Whole Life Puppy contains no by-products, potato, corn, wheat, soy, fillers, artificial flavors or colors. No compromise!
List Of Superior Ingredients Beyond The First
TLC Whole Life Puppy Food is 100% complete and balanced and does not require the addition of supplements.
Formulated to meet and exceed the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth.
High Quality Proteins
Proteins are the building blocks of all living organisms. Protein is essential for all bodily functions including those of the brain, heart, skin, skeleton and many others. TLC Whole Life Puppy food contains at least 28% of high-quality protein.
- Lamb Meal is an excellent source of protein. It is great for muscle development and overall body maintenance.
- Chicken Meal is a good source of protein and fat that provides the essential energy component, and the fresh meaty flavor that dogs love. It also promotes muscle, tissue, bone and teeth development.
- Fresh Chicken is used for a balanced and complete amino acid profile. Chicken and lamb are among the highest digestible proteins available.
- Salmon Meal is a good source of protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids that supports heart, circulatory, skin and coat health. The salmon meal and oil used in TLC Whole Life Puppy are naturally preserved with Vitamin E, and are 100% Ethoxyquin free!
- Whole Eggs are high in protein with superior bio-availability.
- Chicken Liver is one of the top sources of Vitamin B12, an essential nutrient for the the production of red blood cells. Chicken liver is also high in Vitamin A, essential for healthy vision.
- Whole Brown Rice is one of the most digestible grains available. Rice is a carbohydrate that provides a quick source of energy and good stamina.
- Oatmeal supplies carbohydrates and amino acids, and is a good source of fiber. It is also high in iron.
- Millet may be considered bird seed in North America, but is an important nutrient source in Africa and Asia, where it is a high source of dietary magnesium. Magnesium assists with managing the body’s use of glucose and insulin secretion, thus helping to avoid diabetic issues.
- Whole Grain Barley is a far better grain to digest than corn or soybean, and contains bran, an excellent source of dietary fiber. Whole Grain Barley also includes the vitamin-rich germ or “heart” of the Barley kernel that is rich in Vitamin E, folic acid, phosphorus, thiamin, zinc and magnesium.
- Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega-3 (0.5%) essential fatty acids, which help to keep the skin and coat in tip-top shape, and maintain lower cholesterol levels.
- Salmon Oil is Omega-3 rich oil from fish, providing cholesterol regulation and anti-inflammatory properties. The salmon oil and meal used in TLC Whole Life Puppy are naturally preserved with Vitamin E, and are 100% Ethoxyquin free!
Vitamins and Minerals
The proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals in TLC foods was carefully selected to work in concert with all of the other ingredients to enhance the overall nutritional value of the food.
- Vitamin A is an essential vitamin, important in vision and skeletal health.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of the calcium
- Vitamin E helps to maintain a dog’s healthy immune system. As dogs age, antioxidants like Vitamin E can help reverse the age-related decrease in immune responses.
- Niacin is a form of Vitamin B that helps in digestion.
- Vitamin C is a necessary antioxidant promoting heart and immune system health.
- Inositol is a member of the B vitamins, and promotes neurological health.
- Calcium Pantothenate is an enzyme for energy metabolism, essential for synthesizing and metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Vitamin B1– Thiamine Mononitrate (B1) promotes proper metabolism and appetite.
- Riboflavin promotes growth and good metabolism.
- Beta-Carotene is the substance in carrots that colours them orange. Beta Carotene’s provides powerful anti-oxidant protection from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin B6 works with other B vitamins to promote proper energy metabolism.
- Folic Acid provides the Vitamin B that helps to develop strong claws.
- Biotin strengthens the claws and keeps them from chipping and cracking.
- Vitamin B12 is a source of enzymes that aid in proper growth.
- Zinc Proteinate gives your pet a healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Iron Proteinate is an essential mineral needed to maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Copper Proteinate is biologically beneficial (easy to absorb) form of copper. A trace mineral found in all body tissues, copper is an antioxidant and helps prevent oxidation of fatty acids.
- Magnesium Proteinate prevents magnesium deficiency in animals. Magnesium aids is the absorption of calcium and is essential for the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium Iodate is a source of Iodine for proper hormone replacement that controls the metabolism.
- Sodium Selenite is another name for selenium, is a mineral with strong antioxidant properties and essential for optimal immune system health.
- Choline Chloride enhances the digestive system in the stomach.
Probiotics help regulate the intestinal microbial environment, stopping pathogens and harmful bacteria from colonizing in the digestive system. TLC uses 4 probiotics in their food:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Bifidobacterium Thermophilum
Vegetables and Fruit
- Quinoa is a relatively unknown super food – containing a perfect balance of all eight essential amino acids. It is gluten-free and a great source of protein. Most commonly considered a grain, quinoa is actually a relative of leafy green vegetables like spinach and Swiss chard.
- Carrots provide a high source of beta-carotene for vision health. Carrots also offer cardiovascular and anti-oxidant health benefits.
- Sweet Potato is one of nature’s unsurpassed sources of beta-carotene, with the ability to raise blood levels of vitamin A, essential for vision health and other benefits. Sweet Potato also supports a low glycemic index to help prevent obesity and diabetes.
- Apples are high in fiber, which aids in keeping the digestive track clear. They are also a natural source of calcium, iron and Vitamins A, C, and K
- Blueberries are of the top sources of anti-oxidants. This super food is ideal for cardiovascular heath, immune system health and control of inflammation
- Cranberries contain proanthocyanidin acid that blocks bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections. Cranberries also offer immune system and cardiovascular health benefits.
Herbs and Amino Acids
- Chicory root (inulin) is a natural sedative and anti-inflammatory for the nervous system. It includes the soluble fiber inulin, which feeds beneficial bacteria in the intestines. Chicory root’s lack of glucose helps to promote optimal blood sugar levels.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract is an anti-inflammatory that reduces joint pain and inflammation. It also reduces urine and stool odour.
- Rosemary Extract is a natural antioxidant
- L-carnitine is sourced from amino acids lysine and methionine. It helps in the consumption and disposal of fat in the body, and supports metabolism, energy and endurance.