RECHERCHE GOLDENS AGREES:
- Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Shot records will be furnished at time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped, a copy of the shots & deworm records will be shipped to the buyer. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or refund the full price of the puppy (minus shipping fees). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, ichthyosis or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees.
- Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after 72 hours leaving breeder’s possession.
- Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death or necessitating euthanasia until 1 year of age. If NuVet, NuJoint (regular or DS), and TLC Dog Food is purchased so that breeder can track usage with auto-shipping, then an additional 3-year warranty will be given (4 Years of age total). If this occurs, then breeder will replace the puppy or refund the FULL price of the puppy (minus shipping and training fees). Breeder will not assume any veterinarian bills.
- Breeder offers 1-year hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia (again, an additional 3 year warranty given with NuVet/NuJoint/TLC autoshipping- 4 year total). The following applies: The puppy must have an x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA consultation. If this occurs, then the buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping, training & veterinarian fees) or keep the puppy and get a 75% refund of purchase price (minus shipping & training fees).
- Breeder offers 1-year heart (extended to 4 years with NuVet/NuJoint/TLC autoshipping) guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. If this occurs, then buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping, training & veterinarian fees) or keep the puppy and get a 75% refund of purchase price (minus shipping & training fees).
- We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
- Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, training or temperament of any puppy.
- Recherche Goldens promises to extensively train your pup and to provide tools needed to continue training, including videos. On the other hand, much of the continued training success is based on owner following advice. We will provide you with a “Report Card” detailing where your puppy is in their training, a training video and an individual final training update for your pup showing you exactly where they are. Training is not a part of this warranty as it only covers health.
- To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate puppy is healthy.
- The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a person, pet shop, puppy mill or agent of same.
- Buyer is not to register the puppy under any other Pet Registry aside from American Kennel Club (AKC).
- To provide all annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet and proper vet care. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, as well as their yearly boosters.
- Buyer is to spay or neuter their dog within 30 months of age (2 ½ years old). No litters can be produced by their dog. Dog is only registered with AKC Limited Registration.
- To provide adequate housing away from the elements. Buyer will have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. Your dog will NEVER be left on a chain. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in the manner consistent with high-quality animal husbandry.
- The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog, shipping or training fees.
- That the Buyer will return their Golden to Recherche Goldens if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their Golden OR buyer must get written permission to give their dog away to any friend, family or stranger. No refund is given for a return.
- To feed dog high-quality food for the life of the puppy. Warranty extends from 1 year to 4 years when you feed TLC Whole Life Puppy Food, NuVet & NuJoint with auto-shipping. (order TLC by clicking here so we can track usage: http://www.tlcpetfood.com/61935-1025.)
- Any refund given will only be given after a Non-Disparagement Agreement is signed.
- This agreement shall be deemed consummated in the county of Iredell, NC and shall be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina. If for any reason litigation should occur, the venue shall lie in Statesville, NC. Breeder will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions must apply:
- Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
- In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppy’s death from owner’s vet, along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
- We strongly recommended that Buyer continue to give puppy 1 NuVet Plus wafer each day which is a powerful antioxidant that gives a tremendous boost to the immune system to prevent skin and coat problems, and creates a defense against over fifty major diseases, including hip and elbow dysplasia, and also extends the lifespan of your dog. Also, giving your pup 1 NuJoint every day is critical in helping prevent hip and elbow dysplasia as it contains MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Glucosamine, and Chondroitin. NuJoint DS also includes Vitamin C (Ester-C®) which is required for the synthesis of collagen (a component of joint cartilage), and it can also reduce free radical damage to cartilage. This can only be ordered by calling 1-800-474-7044, order code #85927 or on our website, FAQ page, by clicking on the NuVet Logo. A sample and brochure on the NuVet Plus & NuJoint wafer is provided. For less than 30 cents a day, you can ensure your puppy’s health. If you reference the number we have provided so that we can track your use with autoshipping for 4 years, we will extend our warranty for an additional 3 years. (combined total of 4-year of age warranty)
- We also strongly recommend buyer to continue to give puppy TLC Whole Life Puppy food. Puppy food is given until around 1 year of age and then can be switched to their adult formula. We have tried dozens of dog foods and TLC blows away the competition and if you use autoshipping, then your warranty will be extended from 1 year to 4 years (order TLC by clicking here so we can track usage and get $5 off order: http://www.tlcpetfood.com/61935-1025).
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE:
This guarantee is non-transferable. The puppy must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if dog has been bred. A licensed veterinarian must do all laboratory verifications. The buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation costs to and from the breeder. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian expenses accumulated on returned or replaced dog or puppy.
THE FOLLOWING 1-7 WILL VOID ALL GUARANTEES:
- Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
- Evidence of neglect or abuse.
- Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
- Dog has been bred.
- Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no jogging, no extensive standing on back of legs or excessive tennis ball chasing and retrieving should be done – especially on slippery floors
- Giving your dog any flea/tick medicine orally. Medicines such as Trifexis, Comfortis & Bravecto have caused serious and even fatal side effects to English Golden Retrievers. The only flea/tick medicine you give must be topical unless permission is granted otherwise from Recherche Goldens.
- Feeding this dog anything other than TLC Whole Life Puppy Food (only applicable for final 3 years of warranty).
- Not following our program of supplements “NuVet/NuJoint/” (only applicable for final 3 years of warranty).
This warranty must be printed out, signed and returned to Recherche Goldens during pick-up or before shipment of puppy. A printer friendly version of our warranty can be seen by CLICKING HERE. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open this document.